- 3 sweet whole apples (peeled, cored and finely chopped)
- 2 ripe peaches (peeled and chopped)
- 4oz (1/2 cup) fresh blueberries (remove any stems)
- 1 cup of water 1 tbsp prepared infant rice cereal (optional)
Preparation Time: 15 min
Number of Ingredients: 4 or 5
Number of servings: 6
FREEZING TIP: To freeze, allow to cool. Divide the purée into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray and freeze until solid. Transfer the cubes to ziplock freezer bags and defrost portions as needed allowing the tray to be ready for a a new food to store!
1. Place the fruit into a small, lidded saucepan with the water (the water should just cover the fruit) and simmer over a low heat for about 5 min until the fruits are tender checking it doesn’t burn. Add a little more water if necessary.
2. Transfer the ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
3, If the mixture is too thin, stir in a tablespoon of baby rice to thicken and add texture.