- 2 cups of broccoli
- 1 cup of frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 cup low salt or homemade chicken or vegetable stock – or use water if you prefer.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
Number of Ingredients: 3
Number of servings: 8
To freeze, allow to cool. Divide the purée into your Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray and freeze until solid. Transfer the cubes to ziplock freezer bags and defrost portions as needed, allowing the tray to be ready for a a new food to store!
1. Cut the broccoli into evenly sized pieces.
2. Place the broccoli florets in a small saucepan together with the stock.
3. Bring to the boil then lower heat right away to simmer. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes then add the peas.
4. Simmer for another 2-3 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
2. Place the peas and the broccoli in a food processor (or use a hand mixer) and blend until smooth.
3. Add a little of the cooking water/stock to make a smoother consistency.